Following:Let's be freaks...
THE MOTHER FUCKING NOTES
OH MY GOD
I kept getting Ginny….. >.>
I’m going to make a new tumblr and it’s gonna be a serious one about me and my life and stuff.
It will be called “TheIckyBlog”
You guys can follow it later if you want :P
The weird shit you do when you have the day off and you’re home alone.
My intention today was get everything done like
But then after a while I’m just like
so i go off and find other things to do that are actually fun
And before i know it the next day has arrived and I got nothing done the day before, but i brush it off like
but inside I’m like
STORY OF MY LIFE
oh Gawd i can relate to this so bad XDDDD
Or he may have created the band in a less insane way…
but it’s Rhi…
so it was most likely worse then this
MotH (c) Little-miss-boxie
WHAT IS THIS AWESOMENESS?
- Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say, “Help! I’ve been turned into a parrot.”
- Have a conversation on Facebook with a friend. Delete all my comments. Make friend look insane.
- Divide by zero. Escape math class through the wormhole it creates.
- Boycott shampoo. Demand real poo.
- Wear shirt that says “Life.” Hand out lemons.
- Make vanilla pudding. Put in a jar of mayo. Eat in public.
- Spray a mosquito with mosquito repellent. Laugh because he will never have any friends.
- Live forever. It is a success, so far.
- Find a burger that looks like the one in a commercial.
- Make Where’s Waldo book. Exclude Waldo.
- Hide money in pocket of winter coat. Forget money is there. Get excited when I find the money there come winter time.
This is a picture of an Animal Testing Facility.
The reason they use rabbits for animal testing is because they are the only animal who can not flush chemicals out of their eyes without using aids like water or their paws.
Next time you buy cosmetics or hair spray or anything in the beauty section - choose the brands that are NOT tested on animals.
Here’s a hint: Loreal are the worlds biggest cosmetic animal testers, and Garnier isa sub-company of Loreal.
If you have trouble finding out who tests on animals and who doesn’t, google is at your fingertips.
The look on the bunnies face second from the right is absolutely heartbreaking.
your beauty isn’t worth their pain.
BUT THE BUNNNIIIIEEESSS!!!!